When was the last time you purchased theatre tickets from a company you may have found on the Internet for a Broadway show in New York City? When you got off the phone, did you know exactly what you purchased, where the seats were in the theatre or if you received the best value for your money?
Applause Theatre Service, located in the heart of New York City offers the following 5 tips to make sure you get the most for your money when buying theatre tickets. They are:
1. Make sure you do business with a licensed New York City ticket reseller.
2. Ask how long they have been in business.
3. Ask what the cancellation/exchange policy is.
4. Ask for several possible seating options and prices so you can get the most value for your hard earned money.
5. Think about who you are talking with at the ticket service. Does it appear that you can "trust" the person you are buying tickets from?
There are many more things to look out for but the above 5 tips should give you a sense of who you might be doing business with. At Applause Theatre Service in New York, we have been in the ticket business for 21 years and serve the ticket needs of people seeing Broadway shows and events throughout the entire country.
If Applause can be of service, simply give us a call seven days a week, 365 days a year right here in the heart of midtown New York City. Our local phone is 212-307-7050 or you can call toll free at 800-45109930. Cell phone users that have an iPhone or Blackberry or Internet access able hand held devices can check out Applause's brand new mobile friendly service called Broadway Tickets By Phone. Check us out. We don't usually brag but feel we are the "best in the business". Call us, we love to talk about theatre.